The health and safety of our families and staff remain our top priority and we have instituted the following safety protocols:
Upon entering the center:
- Your child’s temperature will be taken with a thermometer. If your child’s measured temperature is greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees he/she will not be permitted past the lobby. No exceptions.
- Parents of a child must wear a mask at all times while waiting to drop off and pick up their child inside the lobby or will have to wait outside. Staff, too, will be wearing masks at all times.
- We ask that one adult is inside the lobby at one time. All others will need to wait outside.
- Children will be taken to the nearest bathroom to allow them to wash their hands.
- We will ask each parent a list of questions in regard to your child upon drop off.
STAFF COVID-19 Protocols:
- PPE will be worn at all times by employees or anyone coming into direct contact with the children. All staff will be required to wear a mask at all times and adhere to strict handwashing protocol.
- Temperatures of employees will be checked prior to the start of any shift. Any staff with a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees will not be permitted into the building. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- As always, disposable items (i.e gloves) will be changed between clients and/or cleaning.
- All doorknobs, desktops, bathrooms, and common areas will be disinfected thoroughly several times each day.
We understand that some of these new requirements may be inconvenient and we appreciate your patience while we work through this together. Our goal is to do everything in our power to continue to serve our community safely and reliably.
We advise any client and employee displaying symptoms of Covid-19 to remain home and quarantined to reduce spread.
Symptoms of COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees
Any child displaying the above symptoms with being removed from care for 72 hours to be on the safe side.